3 1/2 hour sterilization
The fast 3½ hour cycle allows a surgeon the possibility to reuse an item the same day. Ethylene oxide sterilization has never been this fast before.
- Our fastest EtO sterilizer
breaks the 4 hour barrier.
- Fast cycle also increases daily throughput.
- Validated to achieve a Sterility
Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶*.
- 30°C cycle available as extra gentle alternative to standard 50°C cycle.
- Each cycle uses only 17.6g of gas.
Tabletop sterilizer line
Our least expensive cabinet range gives access to in-house EtO sterilization, at ambient temperature (≥ 20°C).
- Standard (50cm int.length)
and extended (74cm int.
length) cabinets available.
- Simple installation, with no
requirement for water or
- Wide range of uses within
hospitals, laboratories and
- Each cycle uses under 18g of gas.
- Over 5000 units sold worldwide.
Multi-load sterilizer line
Ability to run cycles for up to ten 60-litre bags or twenty 20-litre bags independently.
- Machine prints labels,and keeps track of each bag loaded.
- Validated to achieve a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶*.
- Standard mode typically used in hospitals.
- Batch and Industrial modes
typically used by medical
- Each cycle uses under 18g of gas