Be sure to consult the complete instructions packaged with every box
- Disassemble all items to be sterilized to provide
an unobstructed path for gas penetration.
- Wash all items in detergent
- Package items in individual gas permeable
wrappings: cloth, paper, paper/plastic peelable pouches or Seal and
- Place the items to be sterilized into a genuine EOGas
sterilization bag along with one cartridge of EOGas (match the cartridge
the sterilization bag
number. Remove the trigger guard from the cartridge), one Dosimeter
and one Humidichip humidity stabilizer.
- Heat seal the mouth of the
- Press the trigger of the cartridge through the wall
of the sterilization bag until you feel a snap and hear the release
of the gas.
- Close the sterilizer door. Press the cycle
start button. The
usual cycle time is sixteen hours, This time includes sterilization
and aeration. At the end of sixteen hours, all items are sterile
and most can be used immediately. The timer on the front of the
cabinet will count down the time.
- At 16 hours elapsed time after the
cartridge was activated, open the sterilizer door and slit the mouth
of the sterilization bag with a
the cabinet door and leave the contents undisturbed for a further 15
you may remove the sterilization bag and remove the packaged items
from the bag and place them on a shelf in a well ventilated room until
- Record the appearance of the Dosimeter. The
color change must have reached the triangle marker to consider the
contents of the sterilization
bag as sterile. Discard the empty cartridge and the used Humidichip
in ordinary rubbish.
The EOGas System includes a bag sealer. Each EOGas Bag becomes "the